[redland] Perl method Stream->end is corrupt

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Dec 14 16:53:55 GMT 2000

>>>Stefan Meinert said:
> Hello!
> I'm using the perl interface for Redland (0.9.6). But the method
> RDF::Stream->end seems to have a bug. When i have an empty stream (e.g.
> from find_statements) and try to call Stream->end i get an segmentation
> fault. What can i do to fix the problem?

So if you have

  $stream=$model->find_statements($some_statement)
  # aka $stream=RDF::Model::find_statements($model,$some_statement)

do you mean $stream returns a defined but empty RDF::Stream object
and $stream->end crashes or do you mean $stream is undef and
$stream->end crashes?

Can you email me an example?

I guess I have to do an 'Advent' release of 0.9.7 with the fixes I
have made to the perl interface.  I wanted to put that off for a bit
so I could change (improve!) the API slightly.  I forgot to post to
the list to tell people that I fixed Bob Stayton's problem by giving
him a copy of the newest perl bits.