[redland] Redland RSS 1.0 RC1 and Demo

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 10:03:14 GMT 2000

Earlier this week I added a Perl module for interpeting the RSS 1.0
(RC1) document - http://www.egroups.com/files/rss-dev/RC1/ - as RDF
using Redland.  It was also useful in making more tweaks to the Perl
interface and I took the opportunity to perl-ify the api a bit
better, returning Perl lists from some methods where appropriate.

The module chanages are in the development tree, see the usual place,
and will be in the next release (maybe end of next week) but for fun
I created a demo for it and you can try it out at:
  http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/rss

Just give it a URI, pick a parser and go.  The HTML output formatting
is crude and there is a bug that it does not preserve the item
ordering that I know how to fix.

Ciao