[redland] example.pl missing?

Bob Stayton bobs at sco.com
Thu Nov 30 14:14:24 GMT 2000

I'm trying out redland-0.9.6 and I got the Perl interface
to build and test (I'm using Perl 5.6 for i386-linux).
But the perl instructions mention an example.pl program
that does not exist in the distribution, nor do I find
it in http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/lxr/source/.  Is this an
oversight?  A good intention?  8^)

Thanks, Redland looks very interesting.

bobs
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.              fax:   (831) 429-1887
                                            email: bobs at sco.com