[redland] Redland News 2000-10-02

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 10:28:37 BST 2000

Hi there, here is an update on what I've been doing with Redland over
the weekend:

  I found a serious object reference problem with the Perl interface
  and fixed it.

  I've got the core of support for python working, the rest is just
  mechanically providing wrappers for the remaining classes.

My next big step are the RDF/XML parsers.  I say parsers since I
think there should really be multiple ones for RDF/XML, RSS 1.0
(proposed) and things like XHTML-scraping.

I'm departing tomorrow for the Dublin Core 8 meeting in Ottawa and
then Boston to talk to the W3C people about RDF and Redland and get
their perspective.

Ciao