[redland] can't compile!!!

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 18:11:31 BST 2001

>>>aleida at libero.it said:
> I'm tryng to compile Redland but having some trouble.
> I do something like this:
> ./configure --with-bdb=/home/carla/berkeley (this is the directory where I bu
    ilt BerkeleyDB) and thia is the error I receive after 'make'
> rdf_hash_bdb.c: in function 'librdf_hash_bdb_open'
> 		'DB_INFO' undeclared
> rdf_hash_bdb.c: in function 'librdf_hash_bdb_get_fd'
> 		'too few arguments to functions'
> I'm using berkeley v.3.1.17.
> Do I do something wrong in my configure?

Probably not; you are using version 3 which should be OK.  I have
tested it with 3.1.14 but Sleepcat keep changing the interfaces
between minor releases.  Can you mail me the output of your
./configure --with-bdb=/home/carla/berkeley

Thanks