[redland] Re: Statement groups in Redland

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 23:08:40 BST 2001

>>>Dave Beckett said:
> This is currently just implemented for the in-memory storage system
> while I get the test and corner cases working (done).  The next step
> is to do it for the persistent storage - Berkeley/Sleepycat DB -
> which should be reasonably straightforward.

And indeed it was; took less than an hour and works fine.   So now
Redland can do persistent statement grouping which I'm itching to try
out in some kind of aggregation demo, probably with RSS 1.0 feeds.

> You can get this stuff in the nightly snapshots below
>   http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/dist/snapshots/

Will be available in a few hours when the automated snapshot
generating takes place around UTC 01:00