[redland] Iterator support for Python API

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Wed Aug 7 13:05:13 BST 2002

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 04:41:09PM +0100, Dave Beckett wrote:
>You mean python generators, not iterators?

Iterators are objects that support a .next() method, and raise the
StopIteration exception when they're done.  Generators make it easier
to write certain iterators, but you don't need to use the 'yield'
keyword to write an iterator, and in fact the patch doesn't use it.

Edd, I've got a patch ready if you want to see it.

>> r2.py:159: Invalid arguments to (_set_type), got 0, expected 1
>> r2.py:174: No module attribute (librdf_uri_from_uri) found
>
>That stuff may have changed in the latest snapshots.

Checking ... no, the relevant code seems unchanged.

--amk