[redland-dev] Bug(s) in Python binding.

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Apr 22 22:35:07 BST 2003

>>>Arjan Wekking said:
> On line 289 of python/RDF.py,
> Redland.librdf_node_get_literal_value_datatype() is used while the C API
> docs only has librdf_node_get_literal_value_datatype_uri().  ...

Thanks for the report, but I've already fixed this in the CVS version
of Redland RDF.py and added this function to the SWIG export.

> Furthermore,  I have encountered other strange errors using the Model
> instance and it's find_statements() function using an incomplete
> Statement (?, rdf:type, ?) whose statements contained blank nodes, but
> that might just be me using the Statement methods wrong, I'll try to
> recreate the errors in a simple testcase later.

I've not heard anything about that.  A similar kind of search is part
of the standard python testing (python/test/test.py) and seems to be
working ok.  If you can narrow it down, that would be great.