[redland-dev] Request for redland PHP on MS windows help

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 11:52:55 BST 2003

I don't use PHP and don't develop on MS Windows but there has been a
request from Julian for some kind person who has the skills to help out
building php_redland.dll on MS Windows, along whatever support files
that are needed.   The PHP interface itself needs some improvement to
make it more native - that would be independent of the OS.

The thread started on the FOAF development list beginning here:
  http://rdfweb.org/pipermail/rdfweb-dev/2003-August/011683.html
and continued (broken thread)
  http://rdfweb.org/pipermail/rdfweb-dev/2003-August/011706.html

If you think you'd like to help, dig in or ask me for more information.
I think Julian would be interested in helping out too but admits
he's not such a low-level C programmer.