[redland-dev] redland list moved - please resubscribe

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Feb 12 23:00:55 GMT 2003

I've just moved the redland list to a new server thanks to the
hosting from the lovely people from http://usefulinc.com/ who do
xmlhack, the RDF interest chump and other interesting things.
Cheers to Edd Dumbill for doing the config.

This allows a lot more control and flexibility using mailman,
including better archiving, email address protection and spam
filtering. It also gave me the opportunity to do a bit of
reorganisation, so there are now three redland lists:

  redland-dev - Redland and Raptor general discussion
                (replaces redland at yahoogroups.com)
    public archive: http://lists.usefulinc.com/pipermail/redland-dev/
      The existing yahoogroups messages have been imported, cleaned
      of SPAM and adverts.

  redland-announce - Redland and Raptor announcements (low traffic, read only)
    public archive: http://lists.usefulinc.com/pipermail/redland-announce/

  redland-commits - CVS commit messages (read only)