[redland-dev] Re: contexts

James Michael DuPont mdupont777 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 06:55:33 GMT 2003

--- Dave Beckett <dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
> I've been trying for a simple summary; I'll try again.
>
> Redland with contexts (index-contexts='yes' option to store) enabled
> allows you to add the following to a graph (redland model):
>
>   [Triple, Context Node]

This reminds me seths quads :
http://robustai.net/sailor/grammar/Quads.html

and I have to say, THANKS, this will be great for the handling of
parser output.

> A Context Node is just a regular redland Node.
Can i make relationships between two contexts? Say, this context
contains this context? I guess so :

> Sometime I'll fight the debian packaging but RPMs are so much easier.

Let me retry my packaging.

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/