[redland-dev] Questions about example1.c

Paul Keogh paul.keogh at anam.com
Tue Jun 3 11:45:12 BST 2003

> You might benefit from the use of Redland contexts, which I've just
> discovered aren't in a full example yet.  There is, however, some
> test code at the end of librdf/rdf_model.c that might help.

Thanks for the pointer. Where can I get a good understanding of what
a context is ?

Also, I've now got my code loading UAProf documents and creating models,
parsers, uris etc. So far so good. I now want to query one of the documents
but I'm having a hard time finding good examples of query strings. I need
some for-dummy examples that say here's a document, here's the query string
and here's the results. Again, any pointers ?

Thanks,
Paul.