[redland-dev] Storing statements in a Python dictionary doesn't seem to work

Carlos Guerreiro carlos.guerreiro at nokia.com
Wed May 7 13:55:22 BST 2003

Hi,

Storing statements in a Python dictionary doesn't seem to work.
I have experienced assertions (e.g.:
rdf_node.c:381:librdf_node_from_node: fatal error: Do not know how to
copy node type 136357032) and segmentation faults when accessing
statements retrieved from the dictionary. Storing statements in a list
doesn't seem to work either. Storing nodes in both dictionaries and
lists does seem to work.

I'm attaching a small Python program that illustrates some of this.
I have tried it with both redland-0.9.12 and today's snapshot.

I'm using Linux 2.4.18 (RedHat 8.0) with gcc 3.2.

Best regards,
Carlos