[redland-dev] Questions about example1.c

Paul Keogh paul.keogh at anam.com
Tue May 27 11:43:24 BST 2003

Hi,

I've been picking through example1.c with my debugger, learning
about this library. I have a few questions, though, that the
debugger can't answer.

* I understand the world/storage/model/parser sequence; but how
does this work for multiple URIs ? This is important for me as
I have about 50 UAProf documents I need to handle. Do I load all
50 into a single model ? or do I need to create one model per
document and handle the models myself ?

* If I can load more than one URI into the model, do I need to
identify which document I want to query ?

Thanks, and apologies for the level of questions.