[redland-dev] Redland C# binding.

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Mon Apr 12 11:44:51 BST 2004

Great work!

To facilitate others working with it, Cesar, would it be possible to at
least date the tarballs so that patches can be sent against known
versions?

Or perhaps this could be moved to Redland's CVS?

-- Edd

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 20:40 -0500, cesar octavio lopez nataren wrote:
> Hello, I'm working on a C# binding for Redland, I already have some cool
> bits working (Iterators and Streams included), if you're interested grap
> the tarballs at:
>
> http://linux.fisica.unam.mx/~cesar/redland-sharp.tgz
>
> http://linux.fisica.unam.mx/~cesar/redland-sharp-docs.tgz
>
> for the stubs of docs just copy the files to:
> $PREFIX/lib/monodoc/sources if you have monodoc installed. The docs will
> appear at the 'various'.
>
> If you want to see what can be done with it take a look to the files at
> redland-sharp/examples/
>
> It's a still unfinished work.
>
> I want to implement the "context" aware bits. But I've still not take a
> close look to it.
>
> Suggestions, comments and collaboration are welcomed.
>
> Hope it's of help to someone.
>
> Cesar

Edd Dumbill -- more from me at http://usefulinc.com/edd/blog/
Managing Editor, XML.com, XMLhack.com; Chair, XML Europe 2004