[redland-dev] Step by Step Pointer

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Apr 28 20:17:55 BST 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:10:33 -0700
"Magdi Henein" <mhenein at sharedspectrum.com> wrote:

> HI All,
>
>   Can anyone lead me to a pointer of any documnetation which starts
>   with an OWL example and explains the steps to take to loaded OWL in
>   C++ and Linux environment.

That mostly depends on what you expect to get after you have loaded
the OWL.  An RDF system such as Redland will let you seen, manipulate
the triples that the OWL example would be written in.  Or you could
just use an rdf/xml parser such as Raptor, and deal with the triples
yourself.  Either way, it's a dozen lines of C.