[redland-dev] Re: Redland: Problem With Python-Bindings

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 10:10:27 BST 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:05:09 +0100, "Sean B. Palmer" <sean+redn at infomesh.net> wrote:

Actually I suspect it's all fully working now you are running exactly the same
packages as me on debian unstable and because I see the example.py is broken.
It wasn't updated for the latest redland query API change - before 0.9.18 shipped.

The python unit tests and the test/test.py in the redland-bindings distribution
should run OK.

Don't know what
  ldd -d /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Redland.so
is reporting, the python symbols it says are undefined don't seem to affect
things working. (I get exactly the same output).