[redland-dev] Redland MySQL double free()

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Sun Dec 19 14:23:50 PST 2004

Hi again,

On Sunday 19 December 2004 22:32, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> New backtrace, with 0.9.19, 0.9.4:
> New error message is slightly different:
> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x080b7f58 ***
It turns out, as pointed out by Dave in #swig, that my assumptions regarding
the stream handling were wrong, resulting in multiple calls to the clean-up
function.

The proposed fix:
All calls to librdf_storage_mysql_find_statements_in_context_finished outside
of librdf_storage_mysql_find_statements_with_options must be removed.

Dave will look into fixing this in CVS.

Regards,
Morten