[redland-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Raptor RDF Parser Toolkit 1.3.2

Greg Schueler greg at vario.us
Wed Jul 21 18:02:27 BST 2004

Hello,
I am able to compile raptor on Mac OS X 10.3
(apple-darwin-powerpc7.4.0), yet I have this problem when running 'make
check' for the latest version of raptor:

Checking ex-52.svg FAILED
1,2d0
< <http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/raptor/tests/ex-52.rdf>
<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title> "Simple Example" .
< <http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/raptor/tests/ex-52.rdf>
<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/date> "2002-10-05" .
make[3]: *** [check-scan-rdf] Error 1
make[2]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

i had the same problem with an earlier version and figured it was just
a problem building on macOS, however the raptor 1.3.2 announcement says
that it should work

>     powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0   - Apple OSX 10.3.4 on PowerPC

If I remove the check-scan-rdf test, then later on there are a number
of other test failures as well.

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this under mac os X, or if my
build has somehow gone awry.

Thanks,
Greg