Raptor 1.3.2 on OSX 10.3.4 failure (Re: [redland-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Raptor RDF Parser Toolkit 1.3.2)

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 19:24:15 BST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:19:50 +0100
Adam Witney <awitney at sghms.ac.uk> wrote:

> If its any help, I just tested it and make check all passed on my
> 10.3.4 machine
>
> Although this appeared in the middle of it...
>
> Checking bad-15.rdf FAILED - parsing succeeded but should have failed
> (NFC test)
> <http://example.org/node0> <http://example.org/ns/blah> "u\u0308" .
> Checking bad-16.rdf FAILED - parsing succeeded but should have failed
> (NFC test)
> <http://example.org/node0> <http://example.org/ns/blah> "u\u0308" .
> Checking bad-17.rdf FAILED - parsing succeeded but should have failed
> (NFC test)
> <http://example.org/node0> <http://example.org/ns/blah>
> "u\u0308"^^<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#XMLLiteral> .

That's expected - it's the Unicode NFC checking that I ripped out
since it was broken, it doesn't cause the 'make check' to fail, just
make scary messages ;)

Incidently if any packagers are watching they can and should remove the
glib dependency in their rpm/deb/ports/package for raptor 1.3.3 or
newer.