[redland-dev] raptortest

Trigui, Aymen Aymen.Trigui at iao.fhg.de
Wed Jul 28 09:28:40 BST 2004

Hello,

I have been trying for the last couple of days to get the raptortest
example running.

I am using Visual C++ .Net.

The 2 Projects raptortest and raptor get compiled and linked without
problems.

But when running the .exe I get an "Access violation writing location".

I debugged the example and found out that the following line in the
raptortest main() :

      raptor_parser* p = raptor_new_parser(NULL);

returns Null as p and that's why the method

      raptor_set_statement_handler(p, NULL, dump_statement);

raises this access violation.

I tried to substitute the NULL in raptor_new_parser(NULL); with "" or
"rdfxml" but I get the same problem.

Has anyone an Idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Aymen Trigui.