[redland-dev] Problem with raptor_new_uri?

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 16:47:34 BST 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Jasper van de Gronde wrote:
> If I call raptor_new_uri with a URI like this:
> file://c:\foo\bar\x.rfd
> it crashes somewhere because it tries to call strlen on a null-pointer.
> I know this URI is not very nice (most likely even invalid), but it
> doesn't seem right to crash.
> Is this already fixed in CVS or am I doing something wrong?

Luckily I fixed this yesterday in CVS :)  It now doesn't crash
but I see it does do a bad free, I'll have look.

Actually the win32 file: URI stuff has changed a lot; if you
could take a look at the CVS and see if it doesn't crash on
some real data you are using.  1.3.1 should be out soon, it
would be good if it had some more win32 checking.