[redland-dev] RSS 2.0 enclosures namespace

Suzan Foster su at islief.nl
Mon Nov 1 06:36:58 GMT 2004

On Oct 25, 2004, at 11:17 AM, Dave Beckett wrote:

> You might like to tell the rss-dev list about your rss2.0 enclosures
> namespace
> schema for RDF.

Sorry for the schetchyness of the following, I hadn't anticipated such
a quick merge with the main source. Critique will be appreciated. The
schema (http://purl.oclc.org/net/rss_2.0/enc#) simply translates the
enclosure element into an Enclosure class resource with three
properties corresponding to it's attributes. I used this schema in an
adapted Raptor, now merged in version 1.4.0, to persist the information
into the output. For example:

<item>
   <enclosure type="foo/bar" length="65536" url="http://foo.bar/baz"/>
</item>