[redland-dev] Redland for Revolution & questions

rodney tamblyn rodney at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Mon Oct 18 12:18:07 BST 2004

Just a quick note that, thanks in particular to Suzan, I've now got
Redland working correctly under Windows from Runtime Revolution,
including support for Berkley DB, Revolution integration/callbacks etc.

I still would like to get error reporting going.  If someone could post
a couple of lines of code here demonstrating how to call
world_set_error (for example) to set an error reporting handler that
would be great.  For example, assume I have written a method called
rev_world_report_error to do the error callback,  what would I need to
add into this to correctly setup error reporting?  My preference is not
to modify the librdf source files but to write my own methods, to make
updating the project simpler later on.

I'll post a sample project online in a few days for anyone curious to
try it out.

~ Rodney

--
Rodney Tamblyn