[redland-dev] Python bindings error

Sébastien Pierre sebastien at type-z.org
Thu Oct 28 14:37:08 BST 2004

Hi all,

I am using Redland (0.9.18.1) in a Python application, and am getting
the following exception in the case I describe later:

Exception exceptions.TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in
<bound method World.__del__ of <RDF.World object at 0x74e0b0>> ignored

This particular module imports another module that imports the RDF
module.

module A: imports B
module B: imports RDF

when I type "import B", no problem.
when I type "import A", I got the above exception when quitting the
interpreter.

Removing the "import B" from A resolved the problem, but my code does
not work anymore (of course). I really don't see why this happens,
because B is only imported once :/

Any idea ?

  -- Sébastien

--
«On ne boit pas du vin avec un CheeseBurger dans les mains.»
<http://www.type-z.org>                   -- Zoé D. on houtskool