[redland-dev] Announcement: Redland-ObjC Bindings

René Puls rpuls+lists at kcore.de
Sat Sep 18 19:06:20 BST 2004

Hi,

this is the first official release of my Cocoa/Objective-C bindings for
Redland. These bindings make it very easy to write RDF applications on
Mac OS X using Cocoa.

System Requirements:

- Mac OS X 10.3.5 (might run on earlier 10.3 versions, but I can't test
this)
- If you want to compile the framework yourself, Redland, Berkeley DB,
and PCRE libraries must be already installed. You can always use the
precompiled framework, which is statically linked against these
libraries. The source code project was created using Xcode 1.5.

Project Page (very minimal):

<http://kianga.kcore.de/latest/redland-objc>

Release Notes:

<http://kianga.kcore.de/2004/redland-objc/release_notes>

I am not yet sure how to integrate an Xcode project into an
autoconf-style package like redland-bindings, so I decided to release it
as a separate project for now.

Comments:

Welcome. :-)

Kind regards,