[redland-dev] wanted: Python Corba programmer for interface to Redland

Jan Algermissen jalgermissen at topicmapping.com
Tue Apr 12 18:52:05 BST 2005

Jordi Haarman wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am looking for someone with python and corba knowledge who is willing to
>create a corba interface in python to the redland rdf database.

Jordi,

I am curious....why do you intend doing so?

The use of RDF suggests that you already use some aspects of Web
technology and maybe it would be worthwhile to consider using Web
technology as the foundation of your distributed application, too.
(Instead of going with the traditional RPC style)

Just a thought anyway.

Jan

>The API you
>can find on http://www.angelite.nl/aquamarine2/. We also have a python
>testsuite to check the functionality.
>
>If you are interested in creating this please send me an email with your
>conditions.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Jordi

Jan Algermissen