[redland-dev] How to remove literals?

Gregory Williams greg at evilfunhouse.com
Thu Apr 21 22:49:37 BST 2005

On Apr 21, 2005, at 5:37 PM, Jan Algermissen wrote:

> Is there any way I can remove the literals that are not objects of any
> statements?
>
> Would it be ok (as a hack) to scan the database directly once in a
> while and just do an SQL delete on the Literals that are not
> referenced from the Object col of the statements table?

Morten has scripts available that do just this:

http://www.wasab.dk/morten/2004/09/redland-mysql-clean

See
http://www.wasab.dk/morten/blog/archives/2004/09/14/redlandmysql-
utilities for more information.

thanks,
.greg

--
"Remember, any design flaw you're sufficiently
  snide about becomes a feature."    - Dan Sugalski