[redland-dev] Re: Trouble compiling Redland-ObjC sources

Sunil Vemuri vemuri at ftrd.us
Fri Apr 29 20:23:44 BST 2005

FYI: The issue has been resolved.  In case my experiences are useful to
other readers:

What I believe happened is that the Redland header files did not go
into the /usr/local/redland/include directory when I built Redland.  I
had to create the include dir and manually copy the header files to
/usr/local/redland/include.  Once the redland headers were in the right
place, Redland-ObjC got past those errors.

--Sunil