[redland-dev] Segmentation Fault

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Aug 3 14:51:11 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 20:02 -0400, Vinay Solanki wrote:

> My code is as below:
> //where serializer is the object of raptor serializer and rstatement is
> the //raptor_statement object
>
>  serializer = raptor_new_serializer("rdfxml");
>
>  raptor_statement rstatement;
>
>  raptor_serializer_set_error_handler(serializer,NULL,
> rdf_serializer_error_handler);
>
>  raptor_serializer_set_warning_handler(serializer,NULL,
> rdf_serializer_warning_handler);
>
>  raptor_serialize_statement(serializer,&rstatement);

If that's your entire code, then you are using an uninitialised variable
rstatement.  But I'm still not clear if that is the problem.

Could you maybe use http://bugs.librdf.org/ to record a minimal complete
C/C++ program and the example it dies on, as I can't really duplicate or
debug the above.  (Registration isn't required on that site, but it does
allow you to track fixes.)

Thanks