[redland-dev] Add, delete... and modify?

vrtprj.com mail at vrtprj.com
Mon Aug 15 21:05:30 BST 2005

    YK> In the Model Class API (in ruby, but I don't think it's in relation) I
    YK> see some methods to add or delete statements. But how can I modify
    YK> statements? Am I suppose to delete and then add a statement?

That is my understanding. Although statement.rb has all the methods to modify
a statement, changes aren't reflected in the model when modifying a statement inside
one of the model iterators (statements, triples).

Maybe they are meant primarily to create new, updated model versions - which,
in fact, is what most of my applications do.

Rainer