[redland-dev] ANN: Redland Cocoa Bindings 1.0.2

René Puls rpuls at kcore.de
Tue Aug 23 17:54:02 BST 2005

Hello,

the Cocoa bindings for Redland have been updated to version 1.0.2.
(Better late than never...)

     <http://kianga.kcore.de/2004/redland-objc/>

The only API change is the addition of limit/setLimit: and offset/
setOffset: methods to the RedlandQuery class.

The test suite now uses the SenTestingKit framework that comes with
Xcode 2.1. UnitKit is no longer required.

The precompiled binary is now statically linked against Redland
1.0.2, Raptor 1.4.7, Rasqal 0.9.10, Berkeley DB 4.3.27, and PCRE 4.5.

Please note that the online documentation has not yet been updated -
I am getting a strange error message from Apple's headerdoc2html
script (see below). If you would like to help, please let me know if
you can reproduce this problem when building the Documentation target
of Redland-ObjC in Xcode.

René Puls