[redland-dev] Storage not getting updated.

Jorge Santos jorge.jsf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:48:35 BST 2005

Hello, I'm writing an application in ruby, I'm defining the storage like so:

storage = Redland::TripleStore.new("hashes", "pinfo",
"hash-type='bdb',dir='" + STORAGE_DIR + "'")

But I have a problem, I add statements in the program, but I can only
access them as long as the program is running, once the program ends
the bdb files are empty, as can be seen by:

jsf at deckard$ rdfproc pinfo print
[[
]]

Now, I don't see anything in the docs that hints to having to "save"
the database or such.  There's this function librdf_storage_sync() in
the library, but is undocumented in the api.

Am I missing something or is there a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Jorge