[redland-dev] Parser incorrectly interprets Blank Nodes on reload...

Brian Holdsworth holdswob33 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 14:17:52 GMT 2005

Dave,

It turned out that my code which added those
particular nodes to the model was not accounting for
the fact that they were blank resources.  So, they
were being turned into regular resource uri's, then
output as such when I did the serialization.  But I
needed the comments from the dev list to get me
steered in the right direction.

Thanks for the follow-up!

Cheers