[redland-dev] Raptor 1.4.3 Test FAILs

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Mon Jan 3 15:46:51 PST 2005

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 11:40:31PM +0000, Dave Beckett wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:18:45 -0500
> Try 'make uninstall' before starting building to clean out any older
> system installed libraptor.  Then run configure again.
>
> OR, do a 'make install' and then do a 'make check' to ensure that the
> test programs are linking against 1.4.3 libraries.

Right, as usual. bash history shows that I did indeed run a "make
uninstall", however, I musta done something wrong because it didn't
actually work. Tried it again, and everything works fine this time.

Sorry to cause problems. One of these days I'll learn to understand how
the build process works well enough not to make stupid mistakes.

--
Christopher Schmidt