[redland-dev] building redland against 3store

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 03:59:11 PST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:29:52 +0100, Stefano Debenedetti <ste at demaledetti.net> wrote:

> hello, I am new to redland and I am trying to build the 0.9.19 release against 3store but I get the following error:
>
> In file included from rdf_storage_tstore.c:46:
> /usr/local/include/rdfsql/rdfsql.h:23:20: config.h: No such file or directory

<snip/>

That's the 3store config.h which can't be found.  Which is odd, since
the copy of 3store 2.2.13 I have here doesn't #include it in
rdfsql.h. If config.h was needed to be installed it probably
shouldn't be given such a generic name, since there are many packages
that could find it.

(This is why the redland, raptor, rasqal libraries installs PACKAGE-config.h
headers)