[redland-dev] Re: Parser features?

Boris Popov bpopov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:09:25 BST 2005

Here's to hoping google will index this for future generations :)

---

static struct
{
 raptor_feature feature;
 /* flag bits
 * 1=parserfeature
 * 2=serializer feature
 * 4=string value (else int)
 * 8=xml writer feature
 */
 int flags;
 const char *name;
 const char *label;
} raptor_features_list [RAPTOR_FEATURE_LAST+1]= {
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_SCANNING , 1, "scanForRDF", "Scan for rdf:RDF in XML
content" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_ASSUME_IS_RDF , 1, "assumeIsRDF", "Assume content is
RDF/XML, don't require rdf:RDF" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_ALLOW_NON_NS_ATTRIBUTES , 1, "allowNonNsAttributes",
"Allow bare 'name' rather than namespaced 'rdf:name'" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_ALLOW_OTHER_PARSETYPES , 1, "allowOtherParsetypes", "Allow
user-defined rdf:parseType values" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_ALLOW_BAGID , 1, "allowBagID", "Allow rdf:bagID" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_ALLOW_RDF_TYPE_RDF_LIST , 1, "allowRDFtypeRDFlist",
"Generate the collection rdf:type rdf:List triple" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_NORMALIZE_LANGUAGE , 1, "normalizeLanguage", "Normalize
xml:lang values to lowercase" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_NON_NFC_FATAL , 1, "nonNFCfatal", "Make non-NFC literals
cause a fatal error" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_WARN_OTHER_PARSETYPES , 1, "warnOtherParseTypes", "Warn
about unknown rdf:parseType values" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_CHECK_RDF_ID , 1, "checkRdfID", "Check rdf:ID values for
duplicates" },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_RELATIVE_URIS , 2, "relativeURIs", "Write relative URIs
wherever possible in serializing." },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_START_URI , 6, "startURI", "Start URI for serializing to
use." },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_WRITER_AUTO_INDENT , 8, "autoIndent", "Automatically
indent elements." },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_WRITER_AUTO_EMPTY , 8, "autoEmpty", "Automatically detect
and abbreviate empty elements." },
 { RAPTOR_FEATURE_WRITER_INDENT_WIDTH , 8, "indentWidth", "Number of spaces
to indent." }
};

static const char *raptor_feature_uri_prefix="
http://feature.librdf.org/raptor-";

Cheers!

--
- Boris