[redland-dev] Segmentation Fault - Using Raptor

Vinay Solanki vinay at binghamton.edu
Sun Jul 17 20:53:51 BST 2005

I am trying to use the Raptor parser utility.....
I am trying to run the following synopsis code

raptor_init();
raptor_parser *p=raptor_new_parser("rdfxml");

raptor_statement_handler print_statements;
raptor_set_statement_handler(p,NULL,print_statements);

raptor_uri *file_uri = raptor_new_uri((const unsigned
char*)"http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/rdf/resources/rss.rdf");

raptor_parse_file(p,file_uri,NULL);
raptor_parse_uri(p,file_uri,NULL);
raptor_free_parser(p);
raptor_free_uri(file_uri);
raptor_finish();

Getting segmentation fault. Anyone please let me know how to debug this...
or else let me knwo how to use the Raptor parser in my C++ API

Any help is appreciated.

--
*Trouble shared is trouble halved--joy shared is joy doubled*

Thanks & Regards
Vinay Solanki
Research Associate,
Endicott Interconnect Technologies