[redland-dev] Raptor RDF Serialization

Vinay Solanki vinay at binghamton.edu
Mon Jul 18 14:12:15 BST 2005

Dear Dave,

 Like we have synopsis example in the documentation to use the Raptor
parsing features, can you provide me with an example code to use the RDF
serializer.

 So is it that for RDF Serialization we need to input the Triples from a
stored file on the machine or what ?

 Does Raptor support Containers such as Bag, Alt, Seq , elements like
rdf:li etc?

Thanks & Regards
Vinay Solanki
Research Associate,