[redland-dev] Problem: removing triple without specifying triple's object

Simon Cross simon at sanbi.ac.za
Tue Jul 19 11:44:43 BST 2005

Hi Dave,

> > So far I couldn't remove RDF statements from the model when using
> > "None" as
> > object node. (using the object's literal value works)
>
> I'm surprised you can store None at all.

I took this to mean that Roman wanted to use "None" as a wild card -
i.e. delete all statements whith the given subject and predicate.  I
could be wrong. :)

My choice for deleting would be something like in SQL - i.e. a query
which deletes all the statements which match.  A "delete statements
which match" would be a good first step.

Schiavo
Simon