[redland-dev] Raptor Parser Serializer Query

Vinay Solanki vinay at binghamton.edu
Fri Jul 22 03:51:05 BST 2005

Dear Dave,

 Thank you, your raptor parser is working excellent, well i have
implemented statement_handlers, error_handlers and warning_handlers.

1) But I don't know for what is the STRICT MODE used for parser?.

2) Even though I set the FEATURE - RAPTOR_FEATURE_ALLOW_BAGID - it is
giving warning when serialzing the rdf:BagID element?

3) Serializer: Parser generates set of triples in string or URI form. What
kind of input should i give to Serializer-- from a file or triples.

4) raptor_serialize_start_to_file_handle() - how does this work, it writes
the RDF syntax form to stdout or also to a file. what is the base_uri i
should give as the input for serialization?

--
*Trouble shared is trouble halved--joy shared is joy doubled*

Thanks & Regards
Vinay Solanki
Research Associate,
Endicott Interconnect Technologies