[redland-dev] Redland for embedded platforms

Sebastien Pierre sebastien-lists at type-z.org
Wed Jul 27 13:13:45 BST 2005

Hi there,

I am rather convinced that RDF+query language is a much more interesting
solution than the existing SQL, partly because RDF appears to me as
truely relational, and because the programming interface seems to be
more powerful.

I am currenlty considering to used Redland+Sqlite instead of pure sqlite
for an embedded application, but did not invesitgate further. Has
anybody any ideas/experience on how redland whould behave on an embedded
platform with limite memory and cpu resources ?

TIA,

   -- Sébastien