[redland-dev] Segmentation Fault

Dave Beckett Dave.Beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 21:42:05 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 14:23 -0400, Vinay Solanki wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  While parsing the following RDF document
>
>  <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
>   <!-- Test rdf:Seq with rdf:li and literal XML content -->
>   <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://example.com/somewhere/">
>     <a:foo xmlns:a="http://example.com/properties/">
>       <rdf:Seq>
>         <rdf:li rdf:parseType="Literal">some literal text</rdf:li>
>       </rdf:Seq>
>     </a:foo>
>   </rdf:Description>
> </rdf:RDF>
>
>  I am getting segmentation fault where as many other RDF example document
> from the tests/ dir in Raptor works fine.
>
> Error:
>
>  <genid1>  <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Seq>
> Segmentation fault

I can't duplicate this.  You'll need to provide some more information
such as a gdb backtrace and your operating system information.  If you
like, you can use http://bugs.librdf.org/ to help record info more
formerly and add any attachments such as log files you need.

However before that check that you haven't got multiple versions of
raptor hanging about and somehow are linking against different ones.