[redland-dev] How to keep up to date?

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 15:36:12 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 00:16 +0100, Danny Ayers wrote:
> I finally got around to trying the instructions for installing from
> cvs. I've got a local and a remote (virtual) machine I want Redland
> on, both running Debian unstable.
>
> Shortest version: it worked!

Hurrah!

<snip/>

> Now happy, I should manage some playtime tomorrow.
>
> Thanks Dave!

I've updated the instructions for building from CVS I gave in my earlier
email from your feedback and made it a document at:
  http://librdf.org/notes/building-from-cvs.html

That goes through the core of the steps if you want to run from the
bleeding edge.

As I type now, I'm not entirely sure if CVS rasqal works with redland
for instance as I've made a lot of rasqal API updates for ongoing SPARQL
work.