[redland-dev] Possible issue with Python binding, XMLLiterals

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:41:52 BST 2005

> "fixed in CVS", raptor_serialize.c CVS 1.32

Thanks Dave -gosh, prompt response! I'm only now getting around to
updating from CVS.

Yup, I was getting confused with rdf:parseType="Literal".

Just after your post I realised I could get the same net effect I was
after (pushing RSS content through as HTML) at the other end (of
SPARQL results), using
<xsl:value-of select="text()" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

But it does feel a lot neater to be able to normalise this kind of
stuff before putting it in the store, content:encoded seems really
clunky.

Cheers,
Danny.

PS. Cool SPARQL tutorial!