[redland-dev] Mystery Parser Failure

Kieron Taylor krt1 at soton.ac.uk
Wed May 25 17:10:32 BST 2005

> Your file loads happily using the Python bindings for Redland 1.0.0.2 on
> my machine so it doesn't seem like a parser issue.
>
> Schiavo
> Simon

Thanks Simon, it must be something about the way I am using the perl
binding of the parser then. It reads several other very similar files
without mishap then died without obvious reason.

What are the correct steps to undertake before invoking the parser? I've
not found the documentation terribly helpful for figuring out what
objects need to be set up with what parameters.

Thanks

Kieron