[redland-dev] Redland 1.0.1 Segfault

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue May 31 13:45:28 BST 2005

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 09:31:18PM -0400, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> I checked the lines, and they all seem to match up to the new code.
> Additionally, errors like these are confirmed by kasei on his machine.
> I'm not sure exactly what the problem is here: I'm running against
> Rasqal 0.9.9 and Raptor 1.4.6. Any pointers to things I may be messing
> up would be helpful.

And I just ran through the exact same process to downgrade, and found
that it worked as expected (no more segfaults):

redland:
./configure --with-prefix=/usr
make
sudo make uninstall
sudo make install

redland-bindings:
./configure --with-prefix=/usr
make
sudo make uninstall
sudo make install

So I'm almost positive that this is something that changed between
1.0/1.0.0.2 and and 1.0.1/1.0.1.1 .

--
Christopher Schmidt