[redland-dev] Updated VS.NET project files

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 11:55:09 BST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 22:36 +1200, John C Barstow wrote:
> Last time I sent these in they did not patch well. I've zipped the
> current files; you should copy these over the existing project files
> before attempting a build.

I don't think I'll apply these to CVS as the source structure of
redland, raptor and rasqal has changed a lot in CVS - all the sources
are now in a src dir for raptor and rasqal so all the paths will need
changing anyway.  This was done for a couple of reasons - the mixture of
code files, doc and other things was confusing and it makes it easier to
build the lovely new gtkdoc created documentation.