[redland-dev] Redland development pause

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Sep 22 16:59:45 BST 2005

I'm changing jobs and countries (to Yahoo! in Sunnyvale, California) so
will be having a pause on Redland development while I sort both of those
out.  Hopefully it won't be for too long.

The Redland websites - librdf.org, download.librdf.org, bugs.librdf.org
and the redland-dev list and archive will remain live and working.  You
can still record bugs, or better, email patches to fix them!

There will be a reduced service on some of the automated things made on
the Redland web site - nightly source and RPM snapshots are now
disabled.

The CVS repository currently hosted at ILRT will be working for
anonymous CVS access and cvsweb.  The CVS commits list has been
disabled.  It doesn't look like I have the time to move the CVS
repository or convert it to subversion.

It is also possible the demos (parse, query, rss 1.0, ...) might be
turned off too, just to make things easier, if I don't have time to make
an alternate arrangement.

Cheers