[redland-dev] C# Sparql Construct

arnoud de jong damylen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:01:27 BST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to execute a simple sparql construct query using the following C#
code (VS2005).

Redland.MemoryStorage ms = new MemoryStorage();
Redland.Model m = new Model(ms);
m.AddStatement(new Statement(new Node("http://test.org"),new Node("
http://hasTest"), new Node("http://testvalue")));
Query q = new Query("CONSTRUCT {?subject ?predicate ?object} WHERE {?subject
?predicate ?object}",null,"sparql",null);
QueryResults qr = q.Execute(m);
foreach (object qo in qr)
{
   Console.WriteLine(qo.ToString());
}

There seems to be no result and I see the following error:Current = '
qr.Current' threw an exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException'

If I excecute a SELECT query there is not problem. Any suggestions how to
solve this?

Greetings,
Arnoud